ABOUT OUR SITE
Welcome to ExecBoardinAsia, the job site that offers online job resources and content for the professional job market powered by Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd. We (“Company” or “ExecBoardinAsia” or “Us” or other similar pronouns) strive to make the search for professional, senior-level positions in Asia quick and effective. We give our customers access to premium hand-picked jobs in one place and organize them by function, salary range and key requirements for more efficient searching. Job listings on ExecBoardinAsia are submitted by employers and recruiters or they have been found online by ExecBoardinAsia team of experts. Our team review each job listing selected online or submitted by recruiters and employers before it’s posted to verify that it meets the criteria of a professional-level position in the appropriate function and salary range, in Asia. ExecBoardinAsia also offers a resume-writing service and career coaching solutions for Asia.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
ExecBoardinAsia reserves the right to modify or discontinue any services or content provided by ExecBoardinAsia with or without notice to the User. You acknowledge and accept that ExecBoardinAsia does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted service or access to the Website and operation of the Website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of Our control.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
All of the information and materials contained on the website, including text, graphics, information, links or other items are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty for information, data, data processing services, uptime or uninterrupted access. You acknowledge and accept that ExecBoardinAsia has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, this website or any of the services or information provided therein in terms. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, ExecBoardinAsia makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this website or any of the services or information provided therein in terms of its availability, accuracy, adequacy, correctness, precision, timeliness, completeness, thoroughness, reliability or otherwise.
ExecBoardinAsia expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the information and materials contained therein, and assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the site.
No warranty of any kind, whether implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from defect, computer virus or other error, is given in conjunction with any of the information, materials or services provided by ExecBoardinAsia. We make no warranty that the website or the services thereon will meet users’ requirements.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
The Website acts as a venue for employers/recruiters to post jobs and search for candidates, and for candidates to post resumes and search for jobs. ExecBoardinAsia is not involved in the actual transaction between employers/recruiters and candidates. As a result, ExecBoardinAsia has no control over User Content, quality, safety, or legality of jobs or resumes posted and makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content. ExecBoardinAsia shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity in connection with jobs posted on or through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the accuracy, form and substance of any of Your Content that is posted on the Website. You further acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for evaluating any content on the Website and that ExecBoardinAsia shall not be responsible for your career decisions.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, in no event shall ExecBoardinAsia, its directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors or any third parties appearing on the Website be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation any direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, damages for lost profits, lost business, loss of revenue or loss of use, and any other losses or expenses arising out of or related to this Website, any information received from this Website, any email distributed to any User or Member from the Website or any linked website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise, and even if ExecBoardinAsia, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. In no event shall ExecBoardinAsia, its directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors or any third parties appearing on the Website be liable for or in connection with any information or content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any user or other person or entity on or through the Website. ExecBoardinAsia maximum total, aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with the website and any information or services provided therein, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will in no event exceed the total amount customer has paid to ExecBoardinAsia within the twelve (12) month period preceding the date the claim first arose.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
1) Unauthorized Use. Unauthorized use of the Website and ExecBoardinAsia ‘s systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into any of ExecBoardinAsia systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to the Website is strictly prohibited. ExecBoardinAsia reserves the right, in Our sole discretion, to immediately revoke Your account and/or seek all other legal remedies available for scraping jobs, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise mis-using or mis-appropriating site content, including but not limited to, use on a “mirrored”, competitive, or third party site.
2) Use of Website Content. The contents of the Website such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other content (collectively the “Website Content”) are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All such content is the property of ExecBoardinAsia or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Website is the exclusive property of ExecBoardinAsia and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Website Content may violate these laws, and is strictly prohibited. Members must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Website Content on any authorized copy they make of such content.
3) Website Restrictions. The job posting database (“ExecBoardinAsia’s Database”) and other features of the Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information. You may not use the Website in order to transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation, the Website Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
4) Prohibited Uses. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website including without limitation, the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for You or logging into a server or account that You are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization from ExecBoardinAsia.
5) User Content and Submissions. You are solely responsible for Your account information, Profile, Your Content including, without limitation works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or later developed, messages, audio, video, photos, text, images, compilations or other information that You post on the Website or transmit to other Users or Members or ExecBoardinAsia personnel. You agree that in submitting Your Content or otherwise using the Website that You will not impersonate any person, or submit any materials to the Website that are false, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, or are otherwise in violation of Your obligations under these Terms.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. ExecBoardinAsia will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users or Members who are involved in such violations. ExecBoardinAsia also specifically prohibits the following:
- Using ExecBoardinAsia’s Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees or as a candidate seeking a position, including but not limited to using the information in the ExecBoardinAsia ‘s Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
- Sending multiple applications to unsuitable or irrelevant job postings including without limitation, positions for which your experience does not match the basic qualifications of the job posted.
- Posting or submitting to the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not owned or licensed by the poster;
- Sending unsolicited mail or email, making unsolicited phone calls or sending unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to other Users or Members
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner all or part of the Website Content or information available from the Website, without express written consent from ExecBoardinAsia.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
You acknowledge and agree that, as between You and ExecBoardinAsia, ExecBoardinAsia owns, and shall continue to own, all proprietary right, title and interest (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret and patent) in and to ExecBoardinAsia.com and all Website Content provided by ExecBoardinAsia on the Website, including without limitation, site design, text, graphics, and interfaces (“ExecBoardinAsia Materials”). Any use of ExecBoardinAsia Materials including reproduction, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining or other commercial exploitation of any kind without prior written permission of an authorized officer of ExecBoardinAsia is strictly prohibited.
By posting Your Content to any public area of ExecBoardinAsia’s websites, including without limitation, message boards, profiles, forums, contests and chat rooms, or by otherwise submitting or transmitting any such Content to us: (i) You acknowledge, represent and warrant that such Content is original to You and that no other party has any rights thereto, or that You have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to furnish and/or license such Content and submit it to the Website, and that any “moral rights” in having the Content edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted or displayed in a manner not agreeable to You have been waived; and (ii) You automatically grant to ExecBoardinAsia and its affiliates a royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, irrevocable right and worldwide license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, communicate to the public, perform, display and distribute such content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works such content in connection with the marketing and promotion of ExecBoardinAsia or for any other purpose, in ExecBoardinAsia’s discretion. We cannot be responsible for maintaining any Content that You provide to us, and we may delete or destroy any such Content at any time.
THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTD
ExecBoardinAsia respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask You, to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners rights. As a condition to Your use of the Website, You agree not to use the Website to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. ExecBoardinAsia reserves the right to terminate Your account, and block access to the Website if You infringe (or are a repeat infringer) the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. ExecBoardinAsia reserves the right to take these actions at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the party that is terminated or to the party whose access is blocked.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website or on content available through the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and others and may not be used in violation of applicable rights. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of the applicable rights holder.
All subscriptions will automatically renew (“auto-renew”) to preserve continuity of the services. Discounted memberships will auto-renew at the regular price in effect on the date You subscribed at the end of Your discounted membership term unless We otherwise notify You of a price change. ExecBoardinAsia reserves the right to modify pricing at any time upon advance notice to You. If You have not cancelled Your membership within the specified time after receiving notice of a price change, Your membership subscription will auto-renew at the price indicated in Your notice. You may choose to turn off the auto-renew function by going to your PayPal Account Settings – My pre-approved payments and Cancel your Pre-approved payments with ExecBoardinAsia.
If You want to cancel Your subscription and not be charged for renewal, You must cancel before Your renewal date, or Your subscription will autorenew as described in the AUTO-RENEWAL POLICY section. You can find the instructions to cancel your subscription on this page in the paragraph “Information We Collect and How We Use That Information”
NO RESALE OR UNAUTHORIZED COMMERCIAL USE